As with any diet/exercise routine, it has to be tailored to fit the schedule of the person working toward success. This is no different. I have a few advantages and a few disadvantages that I’ll need to take into account as I begin.
- I work from home, so I often have the ability to eat multiple meals a day here.
- I like to cook, so this will be particularly fun.
- There are a ton of other people I can reference if I have questions along the way! (#4hb and #4hourbody on Twitter)
- I work from home, but I often times am out in the field, so I may not be able to catch EVERY meal at home.
- I eat out a fair amount, so I’ll need to alter my choices when I am out.
- Though I work at home, I often feel pressed for time. I’ll need to do some batch cooking in order to be able to stick to this plan throughout the week.
- I enjoy writing, so I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to stay on course.
- Ya’ll are gonna end up seeing my flabby pasty self on this site. My apologies in advance.
- I’m not really comfortable posting detailed information about my progress, but I’m doing this to be true to myself and the process, so I’ll need to get over that, and fast.